Central Florida Black Nurses Association of Orlando, Inc. (CFBNA) have served the Central Florida Communities in (Orange, Seminole, Osceola & Lake Counties) by providing health education and seminars, student mentoring, and health fairs. We can continue to make a difference in lives of those we serve with your assistance. We thank you for supporting the Central Florida Black Nurses Association of Orlando. Consider giving a gift in memory of a loved one, in honor or recognition of a special nurse, in honor of a special family member or an occasion, to join the friends of the Central Florida Black Nurses Association of Orlando, Inc. or to make a general donation.
Donate by MAIL - Central Florida Black Nurses Association of Orlando, Inc. P.O. Box 585142, Orlando, Florida 32858
Make Checks Payable to: Central Florida Black Nurses Association of Orlando, Inc.
Donate by PHONE - 407-975-5253
Donate ONLINE -
Ways to Participate:
- Friends of CFBNA – A special program for CFBNA of Orlando supporters who want to make regular payments, monthly or yearly contributions.
- Benefactor Listing – Join with a one time gift of $500 or more and your name will appear in our Annual Scholarship Souvenir Program Book & web site.
- CFBNA of Orlando Scholarship & Mentoring Fund - Your generous gifts help us to provide scholarships to minority undergraduate and graduate students pursuing entry-level or advance practice degrees in nursing. It allows us to mentoring to minorities interested in entering the nursing field
- In-Kind Services and Contributions – CFBNA of Orlando is grateful for any number of in-kind contributions or services.
- Workplace Giving – You can support CFBNA of Orlando by taking advantage of your company’s workplace matching giving programs.
Donate To CFBNA
All donations are tax deductible